Sangha (in Pali) is a gathering of a community of people towards achieving a certain purpose. As each one of us is here for some purpose, it’s upon us to realise it and then channel all our energies toward achieving that. One of the ways in which we can do this is by connecting with our higher self. The way to access this higher self is through meditation. Also, there are times in life when we feel stuck in our journey or observe patterns that we are unable to break out of. Though this could be life’s way to test us, sometimes the test feels very overwhelming. At such times, having a Sangha can help us deal with it by being our guiding force and strength.
As Buddha once said in one of his sermons, “we all are Buddhas from within but it’s the knots that weigh us down.”
#SanghAha is that space to help you observe these knots from up close (inner journey) and then gradually untie them. It’s a virtual Sangha, primarily for the tech-savvy audience who lead a busy lifestyle, are constantly on the move, and who want to preserve their sanity in this fast-moving world.
With #SanghAha, we want to:
- Establish a support group for meditating and connecting with one’s higher self
- Share and exchange wisdom through enlightening stories, insights, and different spiritual processes and practices
- Provide the support and guidance to nurture your inner being
- Address any questions and encourage sharing to make this journey easier
Any individual, irrespective of their religion, sex, race, profession, or country can partake. All we ask from you is a commitment to work on yourself and trusting the process, throughout.
#SanghAha will be hosted by our very dear and loving co-founder, Dr. Preeti Kohli, on the last Saturday of every month, from 7 pm to 7:45 pm.
How to join?
- Join the group #SanghAha on Facebook (https://bit.ly/2VM7gBb)
- Set a reminder on your phone for every last Saturday of the month
- Turn ON the group activity notification in your Facebook account settings so that you know when we appear online
- Grab a comfortable spot, working headphones, diary, a pen if you wish to make notes, and a water bottle
Drop us an e-mail on email@example.com or call on +91 91672 55438 if you have any questions or need help with joining.