“Whatever relationships you have attracted in your life, are precisely the ones you need in your life at this moment. There is a hidden meaning behind all events, and this hidden meaning is serving your own evolution” ~ Deepak Chopra (Public Speaker and an advocate of Alternate Medicine)
ABOUT RADIANT RELATIONSHIPS
- Do you find yourself on an emotional roller-coaster of extreme highs and lows in a relationship?
- Do you fall prey to blame games and criticism? Do you wonder why you chose a particular relationship?
- Do you wonder why you chose a particular relationship?
- Do you feel that there’s something missing in your relationship?
If the answer to any of the above questions is yes, then the Radiant Relationships workshop is for you. Many times we begin to feel stuck in our relationships, and it appears that it is impossible to make the changes we want to make. As individuals, you attract certain people in your life and these people are like mirrors that reflect your inner world. Once you take charge of your inner world, you are able to stop blaming others and heal your relationships.
With the help of this workshop, you will be able to look at the seven different types of relationship mirrors in your life (parents/ siblings/ partner/ friends/ children/ colleagues/ society) that mirror your inner world. This is ancient wisdom shared by the Essenes, an ancient Jewish sect. As you understand each of these reflections, you will be able to recognise that each unpleasant relationship of your life is showing you an aspect of yourself. You will learn to work on untangling these relationships by working on yourself, making them healthier and joyful as a result.
Who is it for?
- Anyone above 15 years of age
- Anyone who wants to understand themselves by understanding their relationships with others and self
- Anyone who wants to heal their dysfunctional relationships
- Anyone who is seeking inner transformation and spiritual growth
- Stronger relationship with self, which is a key to healing all relationships
- Application of “7 Mirrors” to life events for relationship transformation
- Openness towards honesty, forgiveness, joy and loving relationships with friends, family, spouse
- True self expression via compassion and empathy
THE AHA COMMUNITY
Learning, practicing and evolving is an ongoing process. When you are a part of The Aha Movement, you are part of a community, a group which will be your perpetual guide. After the workshop, you have the opportunity to join Sangha, a weekly gathering hosted by us to practice meditation and engage in healthy discussions.
You also have the opportunity to join SanghAHA, a virtual community that connects every month, to help you achieve your purpose and connect with your higher self through meditation practices.
Note: This workshop is conducted in association with the Proposed Quantum Life University, Hyderabad.
Disclaimer: This workshop is about personal growth and taking self-responsibility. This is not a substitute for any medical diagnosis or treatment.