What brings ‘Aha!’ in your life?
We surveyed hundreds of individuals from different walks of life- homemakers, entrepreneurs, CEOs of organisations, teachers, and working professionals, on what brings a sense of ‘Aha!’ in their lives. 95% of the responses fell into three broad categories:
- When they feel deep peace, either during meditation or in a place of nature
- When their understanding and wisdom grows, especially when sharing with others
- When they are able to innovate and be creative
- When they feel aligned with their purpose and are able to inspire or serve others
- When their contribution is valued and they are able to bring about abundance in their lives and the lives of those around them
- When they have loving and harmonious relationships
- When they are able to be authentic and compassionate with themselves and others, especially in challenging situations
- When they are able to have a heart-to-heart conversation with others
When was your last ‘Aha!’ moment?
In everyday life, moments of enhanced positivity, effortless living, inner peace and outer abundance are rare. Our research shows that people experience an ‘Aha!’ moment very rarely- no more than once a week, and in most cases, no more than once a month.
The rare occurrence of ‘Aha!’ moments can be tied to our current ecosystem that encourages comparisons and unhealthy competition, completely ignoring the fundamental truth that we are all unique yet interconnected beings. The way we live and act is also based more on fear than on love.
WHAT WE DO
The Aha Movement seeks to alter the paradigm of fear-based living to love-based living. It encourages the creation of a society where vulnerability is valued and authentic living is appreciated.
This movement is the result of several ‘Aha!’ moments experienced by individuals who found inner peace and outer abundance through applied spiritual practices and principles. We are committed to empower and inspire individuals so that they can experience these moments more consistently in their everyday lives. The Aha way of life helps entrepreneurs, organisations, schools, and individuals find a way to not just exist, but thrive by realising their full potential through the journey of self-awareness.
Our varied set of offerings aid holistic growth, and include workshops, coaching, and training programs for individuals, families, teachers and entrepreneurs. We also specialise in working with schools, universities and companies.
- For individuals & families: Reconnect with your true selves and uncover your higher purpose to live a joyous life
- For entrepreneurs and organisations: Lead business with the fine balance of physical and spiritual principles. Support the holistic evolution of your business, people and the planet
- For schools and teachers: Inspire teachers and administrators to deliver at their full potential, helping create peaceful and joyous students
- Help people live their full potential, with respect and love for self and others
- Build a healthier environment for young children through exploration of new age parenting
- Help people connect with nature – living in kinship with plants, animals and minerals
- Help people practice earning livelihood in alignment with spiritual principles – defined by their personal calling
- Encourage living with gratitude, awareness, empathy and self responsibility